Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Eating babies: Not just for Greek Mythology anymore!


"Awwww. What a cute baby! Wait, what?!? That's a cake?!?"

I'm gonna give you a second for you to get there too....

HOLY SHIT, PEOPLE EAT THESE?!?

I know, right? So I understand, in my rational brain, that this thing is made out of cake and marzipan. But holy motherfuck, how do you cut into a baby? Yes, it's a baby made of cake. But...but...It's a baby! 

And how do you not feel like a terrible person eating this thing? I mean, how do you not feel like a sick fuck?

"I want the head!"

"I want to eat the baby's foot!"

I feel bad when I see a stuffed animal sitting by itself on a shelf in the store, I  could never take a knife and cut into a baby. I'm sure my kids are relieved to hear that.


Although, on second thought.... maybe I will get some of these to keep around the house in case my kids get really out of hand. I can make an example out of it when they start fighting.

"Oh yeah! You want to hit each other? Well this is what happens to kids who misbehave in this house!"

*whips out marzipan baby*

"Mom, whatcha got there? Is that a BABY?!?  OHMYGAWD WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING TO THAT BABY?!? MOM HAS FUCKING LOST IT! SHE JUST BIT THE HEAD OFF!"

"RUN! EVERYBODY RUN!"

They will hold their knees and rock like Bart Simpson in the episode where he's scared of his clown bed. "Can't sleep, mom will eat me."

Marzipan baby cake, probably like $150. Tormenting children, priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment